Designed specifically for today’s performance UTV’s. The Sedona Trail Saw radial tire is a true coast-to-coast performance tire, from the deserts in the west to east coast woods! Aggressive tread spacing combined with an 18mm depth for traction in a wide variety of terrain. Tread design wraps down onto the sidewall for added protection and additional traction in rutted terrain. The performance driven Crown Radius tread profile is engineered for predictable steering control through hardpack, ruts and uneven/rocky terrain.
- 8 ply rated puncture resistant RADIAL
- Extremely durable Sidewall with inset bead for added protection
- Aggressive tread design with integrated side lugs to grip in extreme riding conditions
- Integrated rock ejectors in tread design
- Designed to match the high-horsepower, high-speed requirements of today’s side-by-sides
- Available in sizes up to 35”
- NOTE: Yellow balance dot needs to be positioned opposite the valve stem