- 2-4x the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries & more compact
- Great for trolling motors, RVs, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage, & more
- Bluetooth technology allows battery status monitoring in real time
- Advanced Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off & recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- Cell balancing & low voltage/over voltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Plug & play ready – easy drop in replacement
- Connect up to four in series & unlimited in parallel
- Energy efficient w/ 99% Depth Of Discharge (DOD)
- Outstanding 11 year warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Most compatible with Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Minn Kota Precision, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, & Power Pole chargers
rolling motors can easily glide and maneuver all day, when powered by our 12V 50ah battery. And don’t forget about our Ionic Bluetooth App, which makes it easier than ever to track the life of your lithium batteries. All from your smartphone!
The Ionic 12V 50Ah Lithium Deep Cycle Battery is one of the most advanced lithium deep cycle batteries available on the market. It also comes with an impressive 11-year battery warranty to ensure your satisfaction and peace of mind. We’re in it for the long haul.
Features World-Class Safety Measures
The Lithium 12V 50Ah Battery is ideal for deep cycle systems. All of our Ionic batteries feature an integrated microprocessor-controlled battery management system (BMS). Ever heard of a smart battery? This is it! Our advanced system monitors critical operating parameters such as voltage, current, & internal temperatures. Functions that are vital for safe charging and discharging. So sit back and relax…your battery can take it from here.
Need to connect more than one battery? No problem! Ionic deep cycle batteries can be connected in series (up to four) and in parallel, as many as needed.
Built To Outlast The Competition With Longer Life & More Efficiency
On average, our 12V 50Ah battery lasts a whopping 3,000 to 5,000 cycles. This equates to roughly 10 years of battery use. Cycles are the number of times your battery is fully charged and then discharged.
Most lead acid batteries have a usable capacity of 50-60%, meaning you have to charge them much more frequently. Ionic Lithium LiFePO4 batteries capacity? 99%. Talk about efficiency!
In addition, Ionic lithium batteries can perform well in a wider range of temperatures. They can dischargebetween –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and chargebetween temperatures 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). And don’t worry, if your battery is too cold to charge, the system will automatically recognize this.
Incomparable Weight To Power Ratio
Our Ionic Lithium 12V 50Ah battery measures: 6.5″ (L) x 7.7″ (W) x 7.0″ (H). And it weighs a very manageable 14.3 lbs. Unlike lead-acid batteries that come fixed, our 12V 50Ah battery comes with M6 screws that allow it to be installed in any direction.
With an impressive 1-3% monthly discharge rate, your cycle will go much further. On the other hand, lead-acid batteries usually discharge 30% per month.
Bluetooth Real-Time Battery Monitor
Wish you had instant access to real-time data showing your batteries status? Our Ionic Blue Batteries app provides exactly that in your mobile device. Now, you have immediate access to all of your battery information like low voltage and high voltage status, and how much time is left on your charge, high and low temperature discharge and so much more.
12V 50Ah Battery Common Uses
Looking for a battery that’s incredibly lightweight and compact? Our 12V 50Ah battery may very well be your best answer! If you’re looking to propel a small boat or fishing kayak (up to 50hp), many of our customers purchase two or three 12V 50Ah trolling motor batteries to get the job done.
Are you a solar system enthusiast? Beyond your trolling motor, it can also be a great fit for mini solar system setups, small commercial equipment and more. On the hunt for other amazing ways to use your 12V 50Ah battery?
Other important things to note:
- The maximum charge current for our 12V 50Ah battery is 14.6V, with a 10.5 discharge cut-off voltage.
- The max charge current is 50 amps and the max discharge is 50 amp /170 amps (3s).
- Solar chargers can be used!
- Most standard lead-acid chargers without a “Desulfate” mode can be used. (As long as the current levels do not exceed the lithium battery charge requirements).
- Your 12V 50Ah battery can be completely charged with a standard lead-acid charger that achieves 14.4-14.6 volts.
- Battery chargers with a voltage of fewer than 13.6 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.