- Comparable to 900 cranking amps
- This battery can be used as starter battery for all outboard motors between 150 to 250hp and is fully compatible with Mercury and other leading brands
- IONIC exceeds any charging or cranking requirements actually needed to work with the Mercury 4 stroke up to 250hp. We have thousands of customers using them for cranking batteries sense late 2019 with no issues
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- If you regularly fish in below freezing temperatures, check out the 12V 125Ah with Built in Heater
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000cycles)
- Great for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Can go up to 4 in series with this battery
- Comes with an 11 Year Battery Warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Compatible with the following chargers: Ionic, Noco Gen Pro, Dual Pro PS/ Auto, Minnkota Precision, Pro Mariner/Pro Tournament Elite, Stealth, Troll Bridge DC, Power Pole.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act: A vehicle manufacturer cannot legally void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)). Ionic Batteries have proprietary software embedded in the Battery Management Systems that make them 100% compatible with Mercury 250 hp motors and other leading brands.
Ionic Deep Cycle Lithium Battery 12V125-EP has 12 volts and a 125Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. Can be used as a starting – dual Lithium battery comparable to 900A cranking amps for 250hp engines. Ionic Deep Cycle has an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures.
Ionic 12V 125Ah batteries used as starters batteries have been engineered to work with overcharging issues that different outboard marine motors have. “Ionic 12V 125Ah batteries used as starters batteries will work with all outboard motors with alternators including Mercury and other leading brands.”
Built for Long Lasting Reliable Power
The Ionic Deep Cycle Battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our lithium-ion batteries have a usable capacity of 99% compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries]. LithiumHub Deep Cycle batteries function in the widest range of temperatures with a discharge temperature range (Functional) of –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and a charge temperature range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). Automatically detects if batteries are too cold to take a charge.
The Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle line has the best weight to power ratio on the market
At 12.55” (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 9.22″ (H) and weighing only 34.2 lbs., the Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle 12V125-EP has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: 3/8 UNC Threads allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 14.6V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 10.5V. Max charge current is 80A and max discharge current is 100A / 500A(3s). Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification. Using a traditional lead-acid charger that reaches 14.4-14.6 volts will allow the battery to be fully charged. Chargers that do not exceed 13.6 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.
Group 31 measurements
Widest spots. The battery does taper on the very base bottom.
Length : 12.52 in. => 12 1/2 in. => 318mm
Width: 6.496 in. => 6 1/2 in. => 165mm
Height (studs base): 8.465 in. => 8 15/32 in. => 215mm
Height (studs top): 9.2 in. => 9 13/64 in. => 233mm
Fits Group 31 battery trays
|Weight||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)|
|Dimensions||12.55″ (L) x 6.5″ (W) x 9.2″ (H)
|Life Cycles||3,000 @ 80% DOD|
|Max Charge Voltage||14.6±0.1V|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||~8.0V|
|Max Charge Current||50A|
|Max Discharge Current||100A|
|Pulse Discharge Current||500A (3S)|
|BCI Group Size||31|
|Terminal||3/8-16 UNC Thread|