NOTE: There are currently no accurate photos of the control arms in the color red.
Applicability: 2016-21 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
- Max clearance dual bend design for the most clearance from frame to hub without adding a lift
- 3" off additional clearance
- Maintains factory drivelines and positions for no added wear and tear on components including CV axle joints
- Made from 1-1/4" x .187 wall steel DOM tubing
- Includes bushings, sleeves, camber adjustment tab and grease fittings
- Knuckle brackets are 3/16" (stronger than stock!)
- Camber adjustment allows you to have a lift and adjust for camber
- Powder coated
- Made in the U.S.A.
PDF Instructions: here