Antigravity ATX12-AH RE-START Lithium Battery
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Never stranded again… Antigravity Batteries introduces the ground-breaking “RE-START (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary ATX12-AH RE-START Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
The new ATX12-AH-RS is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for multiple lead/acid models found in many Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles. The ATX12-AH-RS offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real time lithium-ion cell balancing. If you want to also track your battery status via Bluetooth, you can use the Lithium Battery Tracker.
CRANKING AMPS: 360 CA
AMP HOURS (PbEq): 14 Ah
WEIGHT: 2.62 lbs
LxWxH: 5.3 x 2.9 x 5.4″
First Motorsports Battery with built-in RE-START & BMS.
New 4 Terminal Design for easy installation in any vehicle.
- Most Advanced Lithium Battery on the market.
- World’s First Battery with Built-in Jump Starting, using our RE-START Technology.
- World’s First Powersport Battery with a FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge*, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START Battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery.
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery. Up to 15 lbs in bikes or 40 pounds in some Race Cars. Carbon Fiber costs thousands to lose a pound of weight; with our LiFePO4 battery a few hundred dollars will lose roughly 8-15 pounds and offers better starting and handling!
- NEW 4 Terminal Design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand Negative or Positive connections. No more looking for the correct Terminal locations in certain bikes.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: Our lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for Racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount our battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No Acid or Heavy Metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury.
(*Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.)
- For replacement of all OEM Lead/Acid Batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in stock bikes up to 1200cc.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types up to 400 Horsepower.
The lithium ATX12-AH-RS is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes:
Please Note: For Custom V-Twin applications with Motor sizes over 103 Cubic Inches, and when a higher compression, or modified motor is being used we do not recommend the RE-START version of our Batteries due to the extremely high current draw of these Larger V-Twin Motors. Please use the following models for Large V-Twin Applications: YTX20, YTX12-24, YTX12-20, or V-10.
Use only Lithium specific Motorsport Chargers to charge this battery! Do not use Lead/Acid Chargers.