Introducing the TurnPro FULLY Plug & Play Polaris RZR Signal Kit System that allows our users to incorporate their existing OEM factory tail lights as rear signals!
Our redesigned TurnPro Signal Systems not only look the part, but is completely and fully Plug & Play signal system that has absolutely “No Wire Splicing” whatsoever making this kit a breeze to install! All of our UTV Signal Kits include html link to detailed instructions, and video illustrations, Front LED drilling & Rocker templates for ease of installation for your TurnPro Signal Kit product!
Since 2016 TurnPro Signals has always lead the marketplace with an affordable UTV signal system. With the new features of our newest product, we’ve done the same! From the new selections of rocker switches, to the new sleek design we are confident of our customers satisfaction! This product has a 1YR warranty from the day it arrives to your door step!
NOTES: This signal system utilizes your OEM factory taillight plug and “DOES NOT” void any factory warranties.
COMPATIBILITY: 2016-23 RZR XP TRAIL & TURBO Models Please Note: Intended with use of LED taillights
***THIS KIT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RZR PRO MODELS. PLEASE SEE OUR RZR PRO LISTING***
• 3) per side DOT Amber LED’s for the front of your UTV
• Turn Rocker (Choice of Vertical or Horizontal Rocker)
• Waterproof Flash Relay
• Zip ties
• Drill & 3/4” Butterfly Drill Bit (Front LED’s)
• Utility Knife / Dremel Tool (Rocker Installation)
• 10mm Socket (Horn Mounting)
AVAILABLE KIT OPTIONS:
• Hazard Only (Single Rocker)
• Horn Only (Single Rocker)
• Horn + Hazards (Combo Rocker)
• Upgrade To Smoked LED’s
• Polaris Cluster Cable (For Units Compatible W/Dash Arrows)
• Metal framing LED license Plate Mount NOTE: This option is only available with original purchases. Kit Plug & Play modules are sent out accordingly to options selected at the time of purchase. This feature isn’t available on Plug & Play modules sent without License Plate Power leads.
⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠️
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.