• Download Front LED Drill-Out Template: Click here
• Download Rocker Cut-Out Template: Click here
2022 TURNPRO PDF INSTRUCTIONS:
• Download 2022 Honda Pioneer Plug & Play Instructions PDF: Click here
Download Polaris Cluster Cable Instructions PDF: Click here
• Download Plug & Play Instructions PDF: Click here
**VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW**
IMPORTANT: Do not twist, pull on Plug & Play connectors. FULLY REMOVE Factory plug from frame or any frame fasteners. Install keeping the Plug & Play box free from kinks or bends while attaching to framing.
Q: My horn isn’t functioning?
A: Horn MUST BE mounted to the included bracket to function properly. PRE-2022 Kits: In 99% of cases, if the horn isn’t functioning, check your ground and make sure it is grounded good at your ground point. If to frame, make sure there is no paint at ground contact.
Q: What do I use to drill for the front LED's?
A: We recommend using a 3/4" butterfly bit to drill. It's important to use a butterfly bit to prevent slip offs and damaging your plastics *View video below*. NOTE: We recommend using the TurnPro template above simply download & print. Using the portion that says template, mark your holes by pressing into the “white” center dots of the template. This will help with the spacing of your LED’s.
Q: How should I install the Indicating Rocker?
A: We suggest downloading the rocker template above, then using a hobby knife / Stanley knife cut out the rocker portion of template. For better results we highly recommend using a drimmel tool with a cut wheel attachment.
NOTE: Polaris users must trace out for rockers. The standard cut outs on your Polaris unit is not compatible with most common rockers available.
• 2022 Drilling front LED’s: Click here
• Pre-2022 Installing Indicating Rocker & Hazard Rocker: Click here
• Pre-2022 Installing Flash Relay: Click here
• 2018-22 Installing Polaris Cluster Dash Instrument Cable: Click here
• 2016-22 Honda / Polaris Installing Plug & Play Module: Click here
• 2016-22 Canam Maverick Plug & Play Installation: Click here